Yes i know…this blog hasn’t been updated for quite a while…and no..my internship with CPaG in Cebu-city didn’t end as abruptly as you might think. I did a lot of other stuff after the project visit with SPFTC. But yes…was a bit too lazy.. and a bit too busy to write it all down. End of July I left Cebu-city. A city that, although very crowded, very noisy, very dirty,….,managed to always be a part of me. Oh what a wonderful time I had…a great experience! Ok by the end of July I left Cebu and had some time left to travel around first with my father and later on with some friends.
By the end of august I got back safe and well in Belgium. Time for some relaxing…! Yes living in another country is great…but coming back home is also great…enjoying the small things…things you’ve been used to all your life…
It was great seeing everybody, friends and family. So many things to tell…and I still remember telling my friends…”well I’ve had it for now all this travelling…I think I’ll be staying in Belgium for some time now…I like it here”. However, a week later, I had the urge again to leave…so I started to apply for some jobs…some in Belgium….but most of them in “the South”. And I was very lucky…soon I’ll be leaving again…a new adventure awaits. Another continent, another country, another language, another culture, …In January I’ll be leaving for Rwanda. A little country in between Congo and Tanzania, and Burundi and Uganda.
What I will be doing there….well that’s something I’ll be explaining later on…but don’t worry…I’ll try to keep this blog updated again.
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten