Arriving at Bong’s house…kind of my second home here in the Philippines. Great to see them all back! I took a quick nap and got ready for a party-night!
The disco took place at the Barangay hall, outside on the basketball court. When arriving there 10 people were standing on the dance floor…but soon the “room” got filled with people…people of all ages…children, middle-agers, teenagers, older,…the whole barangay got together to have a party. And yes they know how to party…and they definitely know how to dance…girls AND boys! I was kind of lost with my Belgian moves :). Even the kids had such great moves…wonderful! After feeling a bit more comfortable (yes I was the only white person present…and yes I was taller then everybody), I had a great time…dancing the night away…learning some new moves…! Oh loved it!
The next day hanged around at the house of bong…helping put the baby to sleep, going to fetch the sweet corn, watching some tv,… a great lazy Sunday…happy to be able to spend it at Taptap…so relaxing..so nice!
Kan foto'tjes niet zien!! :( Zo jammer want open air disco met alle leeftijden lijkt mij wel cool :)
BeantwoordenVerwijderenMargje, seems like ages! maar je hebt het precies wel naar je zin hé, geniet ervan!!
dikke kus
Schmirnann
ja...vreemd...kan ze ook niet meer zien...zal me een dezer dagen bezighouden met het oploaden van nieuwe fototjes :)
BeantwoordenVerwijderenseems like ages..maar ik zal gauw terug zijn...tijd vliegt!!! toeme toch :)
zoenzoen!